Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

I Made a Comic! (But Not Really.)

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD.

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF...

Hogwarts...?

Uhm, that's not quite how the song goes. :1 Heh. O,o Oopsie.

So, faeries, it looks like I'm back again for the second post this week!

A couple of weeks ago, maybe longer or shorter, I don't really now. Ahem! I mean, a while ago! I got an idea for a drawing. Kinda of a joke drawing. So I guess it would be a comic, but it's not really that, either. I guess you'll have to decide for yourselves if its a comic or not.


I've seen couple pictures of Draco in the first Harry Potter movies where he is wearing this strange little toque... He, like, wears it on the top of head so its barely staying there and it's really long, so it goes to a point at the end, which sticks up in the air. Now, you might be thinking, "Oh, I know what kind of hat that is, Chloe! That's easy to tell! It's a wizard hat. Like, dur, Draco is a wizard so it makes sense if he wore a wizard hat!" 

But, um, no. It's most definitely not a wizard hat. It's a toque... >.<


See? That's not a wizard hat. :P 

So anyway! I randomly thought of what Draco would look like when he's a young adult with that toque on. I decided to draw it. And now you've seen the result of that decision. XD

I added the speech bubble for clarity about the what the picture really means. And to be a little bit funny. XD 

It was rather hard to draw that hand that's pointing up on my Draco picture, but my own hand was a willing model. XD 

I think I've basically memorized Draco's outfit by now (or at least, one of his outfits :P).

I have a lot more comics that are bouncing around in my head, so you'll see some more in the next while. :)

Do you like reading comics?

2 comments:

  1. THATS AWESOME KOOLEST :O

    What..
    what is up with that hat?!!
    That hat looks.. stupid... XDDD WEIRD PONTY HATS! :D BUT AHH YOUR ART IS AMAZING AS USUAL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

      *gasps and puts hands up to face in dismay* H-how could you not love Draco’s adorable hat????! It makes him look so much cuter when he is a kid! XDDD

      Thank you muchly!!! ^.^

      Delete

Let's chat! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog!